About The Tekki Fii Program
The “Make it in The Gambia-Tekki Fii” is a program that aims to improve economic development and future prospects for The Gambia’s youth, including returning migrants, by promoting attractive employment and income opportunities. Moreover, the objective is to support the Government to boost economic development with a focus on generating training, entrepreneurship, employment and access to finance opportunities for Gambians.The Tekki Fii campaign is a movement by Gambians, for Gambians. It is about helping young people in the country to see the benefits of choosing to ‘make it’ at home.
About European Union Trust Fund for Africa (EUTF)
The EU Emergency Trust Fund for Africa addresses the root causes of irregular migration and displaced person in Africa. More specifically, it helps address the root causes of destabilization, forced displacement and irregular migration by promoting economic and equal opportunities, strengthening security, development and resilience of vulnerable people.
- Develop new ideas and market them
- Build leadership and management skills
- Improve manufacturing processes
- Build business strategies and plans
- Encourage collaboration and innovation
- Skills development
- Entrepreneurship & business development
- Access to finance
- Social cohesion
- Sports for development
- Information & Communication Technologies
- Tourism & Creative Industries